Thursday, 14 February 2013

love me love me love me

so you've probably noticed already that today is valentines day! usually  i would approach today with a whole lot of cynicism and a dash of wistfulness, but my classmates decided to treat me and send me not one but SIX valentines rose! good grief!

i'm going to press them later and put them on my wall <3
if you're spending valentines day alone, don't grump about it. spend time with the people you love, and go out looking fierce and confident! be an upwardly mobile singleton who don't need no man/woman/boyfriend/girlfriend/goldfish with a streak of lacy sweetness.
lanvin rtw s2011
valentino couture s/s 2013
moominmamma

elle fanning with cupcakes on her head. stay cool, elle, stay cool.
i also enjoyed putting together an outfit i might wear on a platonic valentines date with one of my cool fashion friends on the roof of a cinema in l.a.
1.SCALLOPED CHIFFON  VEST, SHEINSIDE.COM
2.STUDDED ANKLE BOOTS, TOPSHOP
3.ROUND SUNGLASSES, TOPSHOP
4.LACE BRA, TOPSHOP
5.FLOWERY TROUSERS, ROMWE.COM

keep trucking, people!

becks

1 comment:

  1. WOW that dress by Lanvin is gorgeous.
    oo I'm in love with those trousers

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete